AMA Group is the leader in collision repair, with the biggest network of facilities across Australia and New Zealand, supported by Australia’s leading distributor of vehicle parts and accessories. Our Team provides repairs for light to high-severity collisions — on everything from small private vehicles and prestige cars to commercial trucks and buses. With around 3,500 people across approximately 150 locations, we deliver outstanding customer service and get over 300,000 people and businesses back on the road every year. With AMA Group, you can go anywhere.
We have an exciting opportunity for Customer Service Officer to join the team at Gemini Rockhampton.
Join our team and bring your customer service skills, you will be supported within a friendly and welcoming team.
Permanent position. Monday to Friday. 7.30am - 4.30pm. No weekends.
- Ensuring the environment is always customer friendly
- Greeting customers on arrival.
- Keeping our customers informed about the repair process and anticipated completion dates for their vehicles
- Contacting customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the AMA experience
- Telephone and email correspondence
- Supporting management with inventory (parts, paint, consumables etc)
- Liaise with insurance providers regarding claims/repairs
Does this sound like you?
- Proven experience within a Customer Service position
- Highly professional and personable with strong relationship building skills
- Strong systems experience and competent computer abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Able to work effectively and collaboratively with the team
- Reward & recognition
- Career development and training
- Referral bonus for recommending a friend to work with us
- Discounts on parts and tools
- 24/7 professional counselling for Team members and their immediate families
- Free shares in AMA Group, the only dedicated collision repair business on the ASX
We champion our Team, because it’s our people that set us apart and drive our business' success. We focus on individual strengths and value differences to bring the best out of people, enhancing their skills and capabilities to build fulfilling careers.
AMA Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to finding the best fit for every role. All qualified applications will be considered regardless of gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
No matter who you are, if you have the drive and talent to progress, when you’re part of our Team, you’re going places - APPLY NOW.