MRAEL is proudly part of IntoWork Australia. Through IntoWork, we are pleased to have recently been selected by the Commonwealth Department of Education, Skills and Employment to deliver new Workforce Australia employment services from 1 July 2022 in Fitzroy
About the Role
As a Customer Service Officer, you will have one of the most important front-facing roles in our organisation! As the first point of contact to our clients and customers, you will act as a positive role model and advocate for our organisation, ensuring a positive first impression.
You will utilise your exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills with to influence and educate our customers and local employers on the benefits of employment services programs through direct promotion, business development and event coordination.
In this role, you will use your strong administration and organisational skills to ensure the office runs smoothly, whilst successfully managing the coordination of day-to-day activities of our field-based staff.
- Respond to and resolve customer service calls, emails messages in a timely manner
- Contribute to the development, improvement and implementation of new processes and systems related to customer service and sales
- Manage appointment enquiries for field staff and participants
- Provide information and advice on a broad range of employment services to job seekers, employers and other stakeholders
- Discuss and resolve compliance issues with participants who may have missed requirements
- Perform required administrative tasks to assist in overall operations
- Provide post-placement support to both the jobseeker and employers
Key Selection Criteria:
- Qualification in business/customer service or similar (preferred)
- Previous experience within Employment Services, Jobactive, Community Services, Sales or Call Centre (highly advantageous, but not essential)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills and a demonstrated ability to influence and converse with a diverse range of people
- Be passionate about helping people and making a difference in the community
- Highly developed administration and organisational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be flexible and capable of managing competing demands in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Be highly organised and possess strong administration skills
- Good problem-solving skills and initiative
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively as part of a team
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office or similar software and experience using databases
MRAEL's purpose is to enable and support people and businesses to realise their potential through opportunities for quality education, training and employment.
Through our diverse range of service capabilities, MRAEL consistently strives to contribute to the sustainable development of a skilled workforce for the future by creating additional education, training and employment opportunities for the communities in which we operate, as well as delivering community-based support services.
What MRAEL offers you:
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to our Employee Assistance & Wellbeing Program which includes a holistic range of offerings including: confidential counselling and financial, nutrition and legal support services
- Opportunities to participate in the IntoWork Wellness Channel that offers regular sessions on supporting your mental, physical and financial wellbeing
- 13 weeks long service leave
- Milestone staff anniversary bonuses and rewards
- Novated leasing opportunities, corporate discounts and more.
MRAEL is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to provide a rewarding environment for all employees and strives to be unique in the benefits provided.
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like you and if you're looking to take the next step in growing your career in an organisation that values its people and developing a vibrant workforce and culture, then we would like to hear from you!
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia. It is a requirement of the position to undertake a National Police Check & Working with Children Check prior to appointment.
As per Government Public Health Directions, it is a condition of employment in this role that all candidates applying for any position must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or hold a valid medical exemption. Successful candidates will be required to provide appropriate evidence of COVID-19 vaccination or a valid exemption as part of the pre-employment checking process
If you meet the above criteria, please 'Apply for this job'