Customer Service Officer – Rockhampton & Yeppoon
- Competitive Salary + 15.4% Super
- Heritage brand – celebrating 75 years!
- Tuesday, Thursday & Friday - 24 hours per week
Hearing Australia has a fantastic part time opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Officer who thrives in a fast paced environment, has the ability to multitask & provide support to our busy Hearing Centre teams. The successful individual will be self motivated, have a 'can do' attitude, and is driven to make our clients’ day.
Our Rockhampton & Yeppoon Centres are located in sunny tropical QLD. The area is renowned for its beaches & islands in the bay as well as the hustle & bustle of Rockhampton. Our close knit & friendly teams are excited to welcome a new team member into their ranks!
During the day, this role will see you:
- Greet clients, attend to all counter and telephone enquiries
- Cover reception and undertake general administration duties includes booking client appointments, processing claims, data entry & monthly reports
- Liaising extensively with our clients comprising of children and adults, some with complex needs, as well as clients with multicultural & Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds.
- Proactively identify client needs and offer professional advice on assistive listening devices
- Perform minor hearing aid repairs and troubleshooting
- Assisting Clinicians with the provision of clinical services to our clients
- Demonstrate the use of hearing aids and assist clients
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package includes a generous 15.4% superannuation
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregivers and 3 weeks paid parental leave for secondary caregivers
- 10 days paid personal/ carer’s leave plus additional 10 half paid personal/ carer’s leave
- Flexible work arrangement opportunities to support work, personal and family commitments and the option to purchase additional annual leave
- Ongoing training and development to help you achieve your career goals
- Wellbeing and Fitness Passport program – get access to over 1,420 gyms, pools, leisure centres and studios for you and your family
- Corporate discount on private health funds, hearing aids, major supermarkets and retailers
We believe the successful candidate with thrive in a client centred environment where they can provide exceptional & friendly service in conjunction with managing complex medical administration.
They need to:
- be a proactive problem solver with a desire to accept responsibility & take ownership of their work;
- have intermediate/advanced level computer literacy & some exposure or working knowledge of iPad applications;
- have a desire to work within an organisation that contributes to the greater good & provides genuinely rewarding work, making a difference to the lives of our clients & their families.
About Hearing Australia
For the last 75 years, Hearing Australia has delivered expert hearing care for over 1 million Australians of all ages. We have come a long way in a changing world, but one thing hasn’t changed – that is our commitment to putting all Australians at the very heart of everything we do.
When you change lives, it's more than just a job!
We will require the successful candidate to be willing to have a Police Check conducted (we pay) and must have rights to work in Australia.