About the role
We are looking for a person who thrives in a busy customer service focused environment to join our team. You will be working closely with Account Managers, Warehousing and the Leadership team, ensuring customers are having a continuously positive experience with the Steel Centre.
Working hours are between 8am- 4:30pm Monday to Friday however flexibility is provided.
This position will be responsible for a variety of duties including;
About your experience
- Processing orders in a timely fashion
- Preparing and submitting quotes
- Answering and responding to incoming calls and email enquiries
- Sourcing of stock and material
- Building strong rapport with customers
It's important that you are a team player with strong problem-solving skills, customer focused and thrive in a busy environment. You will be a friendly, enthusiastic, and tenacious individual with the ability to think on your feet and build strong relationships with new and repeat business.
About our team
- Experience in sales administration, customer service or internal sales role is desirable
- Ability to understand your customers business and offer value-based solutions
- Excellent interpersonal phone skills and ability to upsell
- Proactive approach, passion for customers and good time management skills
- Basic computer skills
At InfraBuild we are inspired by visions of what might be possible, of making our world a stronger, safer, more sustainable and connected place to live. We are inspired to challenge the notion of what is possible, from building the cities that we live into the infrastructure that powers them. We're there to collaborate and help make possibilities happen. This is how ideas take shape and innovations become reality.
InfraBuild Steel Centre are a fully integrated supplier of metals and building products, with an extensive network of branches supporting mining, fabrication and manufacturing industries nationally.
Across our different business units, we offer career opportunities for people who share our drive, passion and ambition. From apprentices and graduates to experienced professionals, we are committed to offering fulfilling careers and the chance to grow as our business grows. We would love you to be part of our journey.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer - we commit to respond to every applicant.