- Permanent Full Time Role
- Based in Mt Morgan
- Join a progressive & supportive organisation
As the Customer Services Coordinator, you will play an important role promoting Carinity to potential and existing clients. In this role, the Customer Service Coordinator overseas the admission of new residents and works closely with the Residential Manager, therefore maintaining confidentiality and privacy is at the upmost importance.
What do I need for the role?
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Roster management with knowledge of Kronos advantageous
- Ability to work in a small and friendly team environment
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management skills
- Experience leading an administrative team
- Current Flu Vaccination and COVID Vaccinations
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance or willingness to obtain, or current Police Check (issued before 1 Feb 2021)
The bonuses of joining the Carinity team
- Extensive not-for-profit salary packaging options
- Join a value driven organisation, with a culture of caring for others
- Look after your mental health and wellbeing with Carinity’s Employee Assistance Program
Who is Carinity?
Carinity is a not-for-profit, values-driven organisation, which has been making a real difference in people’s lives since 1949, through comprehensive and integrated community services.
Carinity - Summit Cottages is a beautifully appointed residential aged care facility. It is located in the heart of the historic former gold mining town of Mount Morgan, southwest of Rockhampton. Summit Cottages accommodates beds for high and low care.
How do I apply?
Carinity is after motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are committed to working with Carinity to make a real difference! If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
To apply or view more information, including the position description, visit https://www.carinity.org.au/join-our-team/. Applications should include a brief cover letter and Resume that addresses the Essential Competencies and Experiences.
Carinity actively encourages and invites applications from people with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.