- Dynamic, fast paced, and supportive culture
- Flexible working arrangements available including school hours / 4 day working week
- Plenty of career growth opportunities available
- Permanent employment with a secure business
- Rockhampton based
About the Company:
Metarock Group Limited is a leading mining services group providing a diverse range of services and products to underground operations across Australia. With origins dating back to 1996, and headquartered in Mackay, Metarock has grown to become one of the most trusted names in Australian Underground Mining and is the parent company of four established mining services companies - Mastermyne, Pybar Mining Services, Wilson Mining and MyneSight (Registered Training Organisaton).
About the Opportunity:
Reporting to the General Manager Products and Consumables, this role is based in Rockhampton and will work as part of a broader procurement and supply team, providing remote assistance to our NSW products and consumables business. Your extensive experience working in administration in a mining industry or similar environment, will have equipped you with the skills to effectively support the purchasing process and get the best value for our Mastermyne business and broader Metarock company. For the right candidate there are flexible working arrangements available including school hours or part time.
- Responsible for processing customer purchase orders, processing orders, invoicing customer at completion of delivery;
- Organising stock and transport of supplies;
- Managing and reporting Supplier pricing in cooperation with NSW.
- All general admin duties relating to consumables;
- Warehouse stock management and stocktake;
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders;
- General customer service duties.
About the Person:
Critical to your success in this role will be your expertise in purchasing and inventory systems, processes, and controls. A willingness to be hands-on in the day-to-day purchasing activities. This is a Rockhampton based role and you will be working in a small team. Experience using Pronto will be highly advantageous.
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study;
- Paid study days for University study;
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service;
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Secondary Caregiver’s new arrival leave;
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Metarock each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone;
- Hospital Help – have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess;
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards;
- Family Christmas parties & Employee Christmas gifts;
- Group Income Protection Insurance & discounted premiums for Metarock employees;
- Salary Packaging & Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave.
Metarock prides itself on “growing our own” and with our recent diversification that’s resulted in our business now having a national footprint there is plenty of opportunity to grow! Our long history of recognising our valued employees and encouraging our people to take ownership of their development has seen our people advance their careers to more senior roles.
Apply now online or for a confidential conversation please contact Alison Bryce, Recruitment Officer on 0427 703 019.