We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Care Consultant to join our customer service team based in Mackay QLD, to provide an exceptional level of service to our growing customer base.
The primary role of the Customer Care Consultant is to embrace the Blackwoods values and behaviours and engage in effective communication with all customers and offering achievable and sustainable solutions to their needs.
Your key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assist customers via telephone, email and in person by recommending the best product or services to match their needs
- Inform customers of new product range and services where applicable
- Understanding customer’s sales history and proactively identifying requirements
- Ensure customer requests are actioned in a timely manner within allocated timeframes
- Take ownership in continuing and cultivating all customer interactions
To be successful, you will have:
- Industry knowledge or experience in a high-volume call centre environment preferred but not essential
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to work unsupervised in a small team
- Clear verbal and written communication skills are necessary
- Applicants with an advanced understanding of Microsoft or Cloud based CRM programs
- Forward thinker who can think outside the box
CULTURE & BENEFITS
A career with Blackwoods will offer you rewarding experiences and opportunities for growth and development. We have a diverse, inclusive, and safe workplace where our team members care about each other and enjoy building meaningful connections.
To ensure our employees feel valued, supported, and celebrated, we provide a range of employee benefits including:
- Competitive salaries and incentives
- Highly successful Refer-A-Friend program – to earn up to $2,000 for each referral!
- A range of diversity and well-being initiatives
- Spacious indoor/outdoor break out area
- Ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional annual leave
- Team events, celebrations, BBQ'S, birthdays and development opportunities
- Generous Wesfarmers annual share plans
- Team member discount card to use at Kmart, Bunnings, Target & Officeworks
- Generous and attractive parental leave policy and more
- Further Wesfarmers discounted offers from over 300 corporate partners
If you meet most of the criteria listed above and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application today. We will be contacting suitable candidates as we receive them.
As part of our recruitment process and commitment to safety, you will be required to undertake background checks (which may include a pre-employment medical assessment involving drug & alcohol testing).
Blackwoods also promotes diversity and inclusion across our workplace and encourages applications from all backgrounds, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, the LGBTQI+ community and people with disabilities.
Blackwoods is Australia’s leading supplier of industrial and safety supplies. For over 140 years, we have supported businesses big and small with our range of over 300,000 products from the world’s best brands. From the Sydney Harbour Bridge to the railway and your local mechanic, we supply what our customers need when they need it, along with unparalleled expertise and service from our passionate team.
With a national footprint of over 50 branches and 6 Distribution Centres, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Being a part of the Wesfarmers group, also means that we have endless opportunities to make a difference, so join us, and let’s help more people build a better Australia.