- Thorough training program to kickstart your banking career
- Access to extensive employee benefits & discounts
- Be part of a collaborative and high-performing culture
Please note that rosters are predetermined. Before applying please ensure you are available to cover the following roster.
14.5 hours per week:
- Monday - 9.00am to 3.00pm
- Thursday - 9.30am to 2.30pm
- Friday - 10.00am to 2.00p
Do work that matters
As the public face of CommBank, the Retail Banking Services (RBS) team delivers a seamless banking experience to more than 10 million personal and small business customers. We've been serving our local communities for over 100 years, with market-leading products, services and technology.
What we do has real impact at all stages of people's lives, from opening their first account, saving for a holiday, buying their first home, or planning for retirement. Working with us in RBS means you'll positively impact our customers' lives and be there for them when they need us.
See yourself in our team
As the Customer Banking Specialist in our Rockhampton Branch, you'll:
- Have in-depth conversations with every customer about how we can support their overall banking needs including Home Loans, Business Banking & Financial Advice
- Support customers with enquiries, maintenance on accounts and process applications for credit products
- Complete Financial Health Checks to assess customers' financial needs and identify any changes
- Provide options for the customer through education & demonstration of our in-branch technology and digital banking options
- Problem solve & provide effective solutions whilst championing our processes, procedures & drive our risk-adverse culture
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Proven experience delivering exceptional Customer Service ideally in Financial Services, Retail or Hospitality
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to articulate financial terms in a clear way
- The ability to ask the right questions, find solutions, act with integrity and place the customer at the centre of everything you do
- Ability to work in a busy, commercial and driven retail environment whilst seeing the big picture for customers and providing them with holistic solutions
- A genuine interest in building a career with CommBank and improving the financial wellbeing and lives of our customers
With us, you'll help customers make informed financial decisions to achieve their goals.
If this role matches your experience and career goals, apply today!
Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander people encouraged to apply
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.