• Permanent Full-Time role
• Based in Gladstone
• Join a progressive & supportive organisation
Carinity Education Gladstone is currently looking for a Curriculum Coordinator to join the team on a Full-Time basis. In this role you will be assisting teachers to develop appropriate curriculum plans and documentation and oversee its implementation, as well as planning and monitoring the Academic progress of students. You will be responsible for planned teaching and learning, ensuring the scope and depth of learning experiences are suitable to the needs of the students.
What do I need for the role of Curriculum Coordinator?
- Current Queensland Teacher registration
- Knowledge of current curriculum trends and requirements of QCAA and ACARA processes
- Demonstrated experience in the supervision of staff to ensure quality service
- Skilled in conflict resolution, analytical thinking, effective time management and leadership
- Demonstrated ability to relate to and support the management of trauma related behaviours
- Experience and expertise in monitoring and communicating student academic progress
- COVID-19 vaccination
The bonuses of joining the Carinity team!
- Access to extensive not-for-profit salary packaging options (pay less tax)
- Join a value driven organisation, with a culture of caring for others
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for our staff and their immediate family
- To work with professional staff who are passionate about delivering quality education to marginalised youth
Who is Carinity?
Carinity is a not-for-profit, values-driven organisation, which has been making a real difference in people’s lives since 1949, through comprehensive and integrated community services.
Carinity Education Gladstone is a Special Assistance School providing expert, coordinated support and educational opportunity to secondary school aged young people disenfranchised from mainstream schooling
How do I apply?
Carinity is after motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are committed to working with Carinity to make a real difference! If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this position or view the position description, click on the links below. Applications should include a brief cover letter and Resume that addresses the Essential Competencies and Experiences.
Carinity actively encourages and invites applications from people with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.