Full-time, Permanent Part-Time, and Casual positions are on offer, with a start date of January 2023.
Hillcrest Private Hospital has opportunity for Sterilisation Technicians who will be responsible for carrying out the cleaning, assembly, inspection, wrapping and sterilisation of surgical instruments and medical equipment. This will also include:
- Working in conjunction with the Operating Theatre staff to provide timely sterile products, trays and equipment where applicable
- Ensure consistency and continuous workflow between the various Operating Theatre areas and CSD
- Provide exceptional customer service and maintaining the high operational standards of the sterilisation department.
You will be a critical part of the surgical process and the ability to work efficiently with your team to manage pressing deadlines is crucial.
To succeed in this role, you will bring proven experience in Clinical Sterilisation services, ideally within a hospital setting. You will have exceptional communication skills and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will also bring:
- Holds a Certificate III or above in Sterilisation Services or has a willingness to undertake this qualification.
- Customer service focused
- Ability to adhere to the infection control and sterilisation standards as per AS/NZ standards 4187 [link removed]
- Ability to priorities tasks to meet deadlines within a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team
Why Choose a Ramsay Career?
- Morning/Afternoon tea provided
- Uniforms provided
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Learn and grow with us, we offer assistance and support for professional development
- Corporate Discounts on selected private health insurance, gym memberships, banking and more!
- Employee Assistance Program – access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance
- Salary Packaging
Ramsay Values – ‘People caring for People’
We are seeking candidates that will live and breathe the Ramsay Way Values including:
- Being caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to succeed
- Take pride in our achievements and actively seek new ways of doing things better
- Value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual
If you enjoy working in an environment where your initiative and team focused approach are valued, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume via Ramsay Jobs or SEEK.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
Enquiries can be made to Krissy Kelly on 4932 1321
Applications Close: Friday 10th February 2023