It takes the connection of team members in many different roles to run more than 800 supermarkets across Australia. Whether you’re in-store or delivering to a customers’ door, life in-front or behind the shelves is fast, and it’s fun. Joining Coles Supermarkets means you’ll belong in a team of diverse personalities, cultures, backgrounds and beliefs, just like the local communities we serve. Each day brings a variety of valuable first-hand experiences and with the formal training we give you, you’ll gain skills that set you up for an ongoing career at Coles Group and beyond.
About the role
As a Customer Service Agent (CSA) you will get behind the wheel of our iconic Coles vans and help deliver customer orders to our customers homes. For this role you’ll safely navigate your local neighbourhoods to deliver customers shopping to their homes during the day or night. You’ll also help with picking and packing orders to the highest standard, ready for delivery.
About you and your skills
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- An Unrestricted Australian Drivers Licence and a safe driving record (you’ll need to consent to undergo both a police history check and driving history check)
- The confidence to safely drive and navigate through busy streets, suburban roads and/or regional areas
- To be active – as well as driving, you’ll be on your feet, lifting and carrying groceries from the van to your delivery points (there could be stairs!)
- Availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days, including early mornings, evenings and weekends (generally shifts run from 5am-1pm and 1pm-11pm
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us, get growing and apply now. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities. We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers, so you’ll need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose and evidence your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application. Thanks for understanding.