We are seeking experienced Cranes & Rigging Supervisors to join our shutdown Leadership team based in Gladstone, Central Queensland. You will be working on an Alumina Refinery shutdown working in Digestion.
Pre-Shut: Monday, 27 March 2023 – Friday, 12 May 2023
Execution: Monday, 15 May 2023 for approx. 4 weeks
Pre-Shut: Monday, 03 July 2023 – Friday, Friday, 11 August 2023
Execution: Monday, 14 August 2023 for approx. 4 weeks
- Previous experience working in a Supervisory position in a shutdown environment preferably in Alumina or other continuous processing plant
- High Risk Work Licence – RA, CO
- Demonstrated previous experience working with swing stage scaffolding
- Confined Space and Gas Test Atmospheres valid within 3 years
- Work at Heights valid within 3 years
What we offer
- Experienced Leadership Team
- Competitive remuneration
- Strong safety culture
- Challenging and fast paced role
What makes you right for UGL
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.