The role: Truck Driver
We see your role as one of the most critical roles for our business. You are the customer-facing representative of Lyndons and offer our customers the opportunity to receive their goods On Time, In Full and Safely so they can get their job done.
Safety for our people is paramount: we live by our ‘Safety First, Always!’ value-driven culture. We promote collaboration, with zero tolerance to any form of bullying and harassment. We believe in “One Team, One Way, One LYNDONS.”
Lyndons own and operate a fleet of fully maintained trucks ranging from small tippers to crane trucks and operate in multiple locations across Queensland and New South Wales and growing offering flexibility and career opportunities.
This position will be based at our Gladstone Branch.
- A commitment to a safe working environment, conducting pre-check and daily maintenance checks
- Safe loading and unloading of customers’ orders
- Timely, accurate and safe delivery of customer orders
- Collaborate with the team in dispatch, operations and customer service to deliver the best customer service possible
- Assisting with some general warehouse yard duties as needed
To be considered for this role you will need
- HR or higher Drivers Licence essential
- White Card
- LF Ticket
- A proactive team approach
- The Customer comes first attitude
Why Join Lyndons?
Lyndons is a family-owned Australian business that has been supplying tools, equipment and materials to the building and construction industry for over 100 years. Our customers are loyal and so are we!
Our 7 core values are underlying to achieving our Mission and Vision and are integral to our culture and growth agenda.
We offer several benefits including:
- Regular social events
- We value feedback by conducting regular engagement surveys
- The Lyndons Academy – you can gain educational certificates through Lyndons Academy as we embrace personal development and want to offer our employees industry training and career opportunities
- Employee referral scheme
- Team member discounts
- Geographical movement – we have branches in numerous locations across Queensland and New South Wales offering choices if you want to relocate
- A culture where we live by our values
- Zero tolerance on any bullying or harassment
- We provide uniforms to help keep you safe and protected
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – we understand that good health and wellbeing is important both inside and outside of the workplace, so we offer a free counselling service to our team members.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a long-established Queensland company that is growing!
If you are passionate about stock and want to be part of a collaborative and positive team. Please apply or email email@example.com
Lyndons is committed to being and Equal Opportunities Employer – we welcome diversity and inclusion, we aim to provide a safe working environment for all our team members, which is customer focused.