A bit about us…
SILK Laser Clinics is a rapidly growing publicly listed company – on the verge of domination! We have built an incredible brand and reputation in the aesthetics industry, simply by doing what we do best – delivering incredible service and lasting results for our clients.
If you’re all about skin, laser and all things aesthetics – we recommend you keep reading!
Here’s a bit about the role…
We are looking for a part time Registered Nurse to join the team at Mackay Clinic as a Cosmetic Injector.
A typical day as a successful Cosmetic Injector will include using your RN abilities to work one on one with patients to help them achieve their goals and feel great about themselves, which will be your focus each day. You will perform skin analysis and evaluation on clients conduct an aesthetic consultation and if deemed appropriate administer cosmetic injections, including anti-wrinkle and dermal fillers.
You will confidently develop a treatment plan for clients, patients helping them hit their ultimate aesthetic goal, while creating a trusting environment, answering any question or concerns they may have. You will be passionate about ensuring you provide your clients patients with positive results, making them look and feel amazing – and have them coming back for more!
Interested? Here is what you’ll need to be successful…
- Qualification as a Registered Nurse and registration with AHPRA
- Completed an NMBA approved course which leads to general nursing registration
- Proven experience and confidence in cosmetic procedure/injecting is highly desirable
- Experience in smashing personal sales targets
- Be able to identify sales opportunities and grow the injectables service offer within the business
- Be passionate about achieving real results which make a positive impact on our clients patients lives
- Have a natural ability to make your patients feel at ease and comfortable, displaying empathy and ensuring to always display patient care
- Be adaptable to ongoing training as the cosmetic industry continues to evolve – how exciting!
So, why work with us?
With over 13 years’ experience, we know what our people want! If you join our team, you will be rewarded with a competitive incentive scheme (which will make you want to keep doing what you do!) and extremely (!) generous product and treatment incentives because we want you to be passionate about what we do.
Within the company, you will be working with the best and brightest. We have a team culture which focusses on collaboration and growth. You will have the opportunity to use industry leading products and devices (we do some pretty cool stuff!).
We believe, the happier you are the more successful you are! You will be provided with top notch training programs, conferences and events to assist you in your growth – but also help us to remain one of the market leaders.
Sound good to you? Apply now – you won’t regret it!