Coordinator Assets (3542) – Permanent Full Time
The Livingstone Shire sits nestled along the beautiful Capricorn Coast and covers approximately 11,776 square kilometres, with a population of almost 36,000 residents. Livingstone Shire Council was created in 2013 and employs approximately 350 people.
Livingstone and the Capricorn Coast is a relaxed coastal environment in which connecting with family, friends and the community is a high priority. The area has an abundance of natural features including countless beaches with sheltered swimming, picturesque national parks, pristine rainforests and idyllic offshore islands, making it an ideal place to live. Our beaches, bushes and tropical rainforests are second to none and have been specifically preserved, designed and transformed to show the unique, untouched charm of Livingstone.
Livingstone Shire Council promotes a positive culture in the workplace with all staff demonstrating high standards of Accountability, Teamwork, Community, Potential and Positivity. These values and behaviours set the standard for Council and are embodied throughout the organisation.
This position supports Council’s direction by effectively managing the operational functions of the Asset Management and Fleet Services teams. Overseeing the unit’s performance to ensure safe and productive operations in a professional, efficient and confidential manner ensuring the development of good working relationships with all staff and the public.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Qualifications relevant to the duties of the position and/or significant expert experience within an Asset Management, Civil Engineering or Survey discipline;
• Experience in supervising, leading and developing a multi-discipline team; and
• Possess and maintain a current motor vehicle driver licence.
• Salary package TRP circa $132k p/a (inc. 12% superannuation) - QLGIA (Stream A) Level 7;
• Work/life balance with a fortnightly RDO;
• Generous superannuation.
Visit http://www.livingstone.qld.gov.au to obtain the job application kit.
Livingstone Shire Council is an equal opportunity employer.