Want to explore an "Even Better Living" for yourself and your family?
Watch Video Now
About the Role:
The position is based primarily in a professional office environment. However, the employee will be required to attend client sites in both utility, government and industrial environments.
- Undertake control system engineering, design, documentation, troubleshooting, testing and commissioning to achieve the objectives of quality, schedule and budgeted man-hours and requiring only limited technical supervision
- Accept responsibility for the accuracy, quality and timeliness of engineering functions performed directly and by assigned engineering and drafting staff
- Carry out site visits to liaise with clients, inspect installations or manufacturing progress, undertake troubleshooting and perform commissioning
- Assist in the preparation of detailed proposals, fee estimates and quotations that fully meet client expectations, as well as minimise risk to the company
- Maintain and develop the company’s client base by winning clients' satisfaction and trust during the performance of assigned projects
- Develop technical skills while attending selected internal and external training courses and/or completing postgraduate studies
- Follow all Environmental, Health & Safety relevant procedures
- Proven PLC/SCADA design and configuration/programming capability
- Oral & written communication skills
- Technical/practical skills
- Computer literate
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardisation exists
- Break a complex task into its components and assign their relevant priorities
- Utilise all available research methods and resources available for technical support
- A minimum of four years’ relevant control system experience, predominately in an industrial and consulting environment
- A degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognised Australian institution
- Standard Queensland Open-class Motor Vehicle License
- Registration as a Registered Professional Engineer in Queensland (RPEQ)
Don’t delay – Apply today, hit the “Apply for this job now” button and submit your Resume or call Wendy 0456 805 478 for more details and a confidential discussion.