CiteCon is a local commercial construction company stemming from of building heritage of over 50 years. Located in Mackay, Queensland; CiteCon services the Townsville, Rockhampton, Bowen Basin and Whitsunday regions.
We are seeking suitably qualified and experienced Contract Administrators based out of Mackay, to be part of our TEAM.
Salary Packages starting from $125K – IMMEDIATE START
YOUR MUST HAVES….
- ROLE requires least 3 years experience as a Contract Administrator.
- QUALIFICATIONS in Construction Management or a similar field; supported by a strong contract administration background.
- EXPERIENCE in commercial construction specifically with industrial, transport, specialised workshops, community facilities, accommodation, health, retail, and education.
- SKILLS in subcontractor management accompanied by a strong knowledge of contracts. Monitor all suppliers and sub- contractors invoices/progress claims to ensure compliance with BIF Act and current legislative requirements and authorisation of monthly payments.
- KNOWLEDGE of the construction process and common challenges.
- TECNOLOGY; competent in advanced project management software such as Jonas Premier, Job Pac, Procore, Coins. Microsoft Office and estimating software packages.
- COMMUNICATION exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- ATTITUDE; have a positive one – be optimistic about situations, interactions, and yourself.
At CiteCon we BELIEVE in investing in people and regions, through employing local workers, subcontractors, and suppliers; and we have a STRONG pipeline of local jobs throughout Mackay, Bowen Basin, and the Whitsundays.
Be part of a local family owned and operated business that holds the reputation as a construction LEADER and employer of choice!
Submit your cover letter and CV outlining your experience today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicant must have full rights to work in Australia and reside locally or preferably in the region. Only shortlisted applications will be contacted.