Freyssinet Australia have multiple scopes of work on a long-term maintenance & upgrade contract in Hay Point, QLD.
We are currently looking at taking on Constructions Workers with all types of background in Civil Construction / Remedial Projects. Ideally you will come from a background in;
- Experience working on Civil infrastructure / remedial projects in Australia
- Concrete / Steelfixing / Formwork experience or exposure
- Concrete Repair works exposure (Crack Injection, Grouting, Joint Sealing etc).
- Clean Police Check / Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol test
What will you be doing?
Projects will consist of Maintenance upgrade works such as;
- Concrete Repair works
- Crack Injection / Grouting / Joint Sealing
- Epoxy Mortar application
- Steel & Concrete Preparation
- Blast & Paint operations (Assisting trades & direct application as well).
What skills will you need?
- 3+ Years’ experience on Civil / Remedial Construction Projects.
- Adequate experience with Power-tools & hand tools.
- HRWL – Advantageous but not essential.
- Clean Police record & the ability to pass a Medical (Drug & Alcohol test involved).
- Full Australian working rights.
- Credible references from your previous employer (Must be within 2 years).
What to do Next?
If you think you have the right skillset, experience and qualifications for this position APPLY NOW! Alternatively send an updated resume to Afa McKenna – email@example.com
Please allow at least 2-3 business days before following up on your application.
Freyssinet Australia Pty Ltd is a multifaceted specialist contractor providing innovative solutions for remediation, post-tensioning, and specialist civil engineering.
To find out more about what projects our company and type of projects we facilitate visit our website: https://www.freyssinet.com.au