Puma Energy retail sites are owned and operated by Chevron Australia Products. We deliver quality fuel products and services across Australia and operate and supply a network of more than 320 retail locations primarily under the Puma brand, as well as an extensive 24-hour diesel-stop network and a fuel card program. We also manage and operate 14 depots and three seaboard import terminals. The ongoing growth in our network of owned, managed and supplied retail sites offers greater conveniences for our fuel card customers - more places to refill, refuel and unwind. More information about Puma Energy in Australia is available at www.pumaenergy.com.au
Multiple casual positions at our Puma Mt Larcom Retail site (QLD), Console Operator is responsible for customer service and kitchen functions, including but not limited to, food preparation, stock control, cash handling, promotional activities, maintaining a high level of food safety and hygiene, loss prevention and general housekeeping.
- Customer Service experience
- Food handling and kitchen experience (desirable)
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to service
- Previous experience in a retail environment (preferable)
- Ability to work in a flexible environment with additional hours as required over a 7 day/24 hour roster
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
You must be legally entitled to work in Australia to accept this position. You will be required to show proof of employability with a copy of your Australian visa advising of visa details and entitlements or Australian birth certificate. An Australian visa check will be completed on all successful candidates.