ALS Asset Care is Australia’s largest supplier of asset reliability and integrity services. We love that we contribute to a bigger picture; with our services and solutions assisting our clients to run safe and reliable operations, maximise production and extend asset life.
Reporting to the Oil & Gas Business Manager (East Coast), ALS has a career opportunity for a knowledgeable Condition Monitoring practitioner, who is looking for the next step in their career. This role can be based at either our Riverview office OR Gladstone office, where you will proactively manage a team of CM Technicians across remote locations. You will work across a large variety of equipment working on a Coal Seam Gas and LNG Compression Facilities.
The day to day
You can anticipate plenty of opportunities to learn and progress with your day to day involving:
- Responsibility for the adoption of best practices & standardisation specific to condition monitoring;
- Be the key contact / escalation point for technical, client and field technician relations;
- Lead and promote changes through role modelling positive and constructive behaviours;
- Actively pursue the development and growth of ALS staff to their potential and encourage the use of uniform systems and processes;
- Plan to achieve strategic priorities and performance goals with a strong continuous improvement;
- Implement change strategies to promote and facilitate a high performing and strong safety leadership culture
- Undertake site works as required
Forming part of a skilled and high performing team, you will have the support of a progressive and experienced management team and be exposed to a variety of interesting and challenging work environments. You will also be offered various career development opportunities to build on your current skillset.
We are seeking a motivated individual who will ideally possess the following:
- Vibration Analysis Level 2 minimum or above preferred;
- Lubrication Level 2 minimum or above
- Thermography 1 minimum
- Demonstrated Managerial/supervisory experience in a field related to testing, inspection or asset care services;
- Demonstrated excellence in a customer facing role, ideally within a technical service or consulting sector
- Skilled in coordinating many simultaneous jobs; scheduling, detail planning and managing execution issues.
- Experience in root cause failure analysis is highly desirable
- Strong understanding of financial metrics that impact service businesses.
This is a fantastic role that will provide an attractive market competitive remuneration package, including and not limited to:
This is an opportunity to be part of an energetic and progressive team and drive transformation and growth of the business.
- Competitive conditions
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Flexible work options
If this sounds like a team you want to join, Apply now!
ALS recognises the strength in a diverse workforce and we are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.