Concreters & Carpenters | Site Work
KSG Civil and Construction a division of Key Solutions Group are a major stakeholder in engineering, projects, overhauls, manufacture, construction & maintenance services for mining, ports, agriculture and utilities industries throughout Central & Northern QLD. Our mission is to Attract, Develop and Retain motivated and skilled staff who thrive and excel as a team; undertaking Exciting and Challenging projects. Our Vision is to provide excellence whilst fostering Teamwork, Innovation and exceptionally high standards of customer service.
With a number of key projects due to start shortly we are seeking experienced Concreters and Carpenters for an ASAP on various site projects throughout the Bowen Basin & Mackay regions. The ideal candidate will have experience with working to a detailed drawing ensuring accuracy and quality workmanship is achieved.
In addition to this you will hold the following skills/qualifications:
- 3+ Years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to interpret and following civil design drawings.
- Current C class drivers' licence & reliable transport
- Current standard 11 or BMA core
- QLD Coal board medical
- Experience completing large scale construction projects
What you'll receive in return:
- Ongoing works for those based in Mackay Region
- Project works on roster for those outside of Mackay region available
- Competitive hourly rates & paid travel
- Meals & accommodation supplied whilst onsite
In return KSG Civil and Construction offers competitive remuneration, continuous professional development whilst gaining exposure to high profile projects and working in a stable team environment. You will enjoy the benefits of working in a truly forward-thinking organization, providing excellent growth and professional development opportunities.
QBCC Licence 15362503 - KSG Civil and Construction Pty Ltd
If you would like to know more or wish to apply for this position, please submit your application via the apply now button or email to email@example.com