RGA is currently seeking experienced Full time / Casual Concrete Agitator Drivers to join their already dynamic, successful team based at Dubbo NSW.
MAAS Group Holdings (ASX: MGH) is a multi-national company experiencing sustained growth across its key business units of Property Development, Civil Works, Plant Hire, Construction Materials, Electrical and Under Ground Mining & Tunnelling. MAAS Group’s continued growth is underpinned by a substantial, committed delivery pipeline of projects and further investment strategies in infrastructure by the public sector.
Regional Group Australia (RGA) is a subsidiary of MAAS Group Holdings (MGH).
RGA is a leading independent Australian construction material producer across regional NSW, in addition to our growing network quarry locations, RGA also offers various other services to the industry such as crushing and screening, and drill and blast, whilst focusing on growing civil, infrastructure and mining end markets.
RGA has gained a reputation for being able to deliver the right product, service and advice to enable any project to be delivered on time and on budget.
About the role:
The Agitator driver is responsible for the safe delivery of Pre-mixed Concrete Products.
Maintaining the vehicle for cleanliness and roadworthy compliance to current government and legislative requirements.
HR licence Required
- The timely delivery of Pre-mixed Concrete Products
- Lead and drive OH&S and Environmental compliance when representing the company to and from the delivery point
- Represent Regional Group in a professional and legal manner
- Commitment to RGA Safety standards with demonstrated safety leadership behaviours
- Develop effective working relationships with our customers and to lead and influence personal drive and results.
- Ensure daily pre-starts are completed for the safe operation of the vehicle
- Ensure the vehicle is kept clean (internal and external)
- Ensure the vehicle has current service records and is of roadworthy condition to meet the current Heavy Vehicle requirements
- Responsible for a productive team environment where high morale contributes to the satisfactions of customers and business objectives.
- Safe operation of Agitator trucks whilst loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites
- Basic maintenance tasks including work on pumps, pits, tanks, washout pits and waste management
- General yard and plant housekeeping
- Ensure the batching facility is maintained in a functional and clean manner (shovelling, sweeping, hosing, mowing etc)
- Complete additional training to grow oneself and the business (FEL Ticket, Batch training etc)
- Perform other functions as may be requested.
At Maas Group Holdings our employees are our best asset and we pride ourselves on looking after you.
We engage, reward, and recognise our employees.
Come and join us, be part of our successful growing team, in what are exciting times for Maas Group Holdings and our employees.