About the Company:
Regional Group Australia (RGA) is a subsidiary of MAAS Group Holdings (MGH). RGA is a leading independent Australian construction material producer across regional NSW, in addition to our growing network quarry locations, RGA also offers various other services to the industry such as crushing and screening, and drill and blast, whilst focusing on growing civil, infrastructure and mining end markets.
About the Role:
RGA is currently seeking experienced Casual Concrete Agitator Drivers to join their already dynamic, successful team based at Gracemere QLD.
- The timely delivery of Pre-mixed Concrete Products within the Gracemere region in QLD
- Lead and drive OH&S and Environmental compliance when representing the company to and from the delivery point
- Commitment to RGA Safety standards with demonstrated safety leadership behaviours
- Develop effective working relationships with our customers and to lead and influence personal drive and results.
- Ensure daily pre-starts are completed for the safe operation of the vehicle
- Ensure the vehicle is keep clean (internal and external)
- Ensure the vehicle has current service records and is of roadworthy condition to meet the current Heavy Vehicle requirements
- Responsible for a productive team environment where high morale contributes to the satisfactions of customers and business objectives.
- Safe operation of Agitator trucks whilst loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites
- Basic maintenance tasks including work on pumps, pits, tanks, washout pits and waste management
- General yard and plant housekeeping
- Ensure the batching facility is maintained in a functional and clean manner (Shovelling, sweeping, hosing, mowing etc)
- Complete additional training to grow oneself and the business (FEL Ticket, Batch training etc)
- Perform other functions as may be requested.