About the Company:
Regional Group Australia (RGA) is a subsidiary of MAAS Group Holdings (MGH). RGA is a leading independent Australian construction material producer across regional NSW & QLD.
In addition to our growing network quarry locations, Regional Group also offers various other services to the industry such as crushing and screening, and drill and blast, whilst focusing on growing civil, infrastructure and mining end markets.
About the Role:
Redimix Concrete are currently seeking experienced Concrete Agitator Drivers to join their already dynamic, successful team based at Gracemere, Queensland.
- The timely delivery of Pre-mixed Concrete Products
- Lead and drive OH&S and Environmental compliance when representing the company to and from the delivery point
- Commitment to RGA Safety standards with demonstrated safety leadership behaviours
- Develop effective working relationships with our customers and to lead and influence personal drive and results.
- Ensure daily pre-starts are completed for the safe operation of the vehicle
- Ensure the vehicle is keep clean (internal and external)
- Responsible for a productive team environment where high morale contributes to the satisfactions of customers and business objectives.
- Safe operation of Agitator trucks whilst loading and delivering pre-mixed concrete to customer sites
- Basic maintenance tasks as required
- General yard and plant housekeeping
- Perform other functions as may be requested.
For more information about this role, please contact hr@Maasgroup.com.au