About the business
Skilled IT is a locally owned and operated business, with clients across Queensland We pride ourselves on excellent technical workmanship, timely solution delivery and exceptional customer service. With every job, Skilled IT aim to deliver on the reliable and professional IT support our customers have come to expect.
About the Role:
We are expanding our IT Support team by recruiting multiple permanent full-time IT Support Officer positions. These are newly created positions, to provide IT support to our growing organisation.
Reporting directly to the company Director, you will represent Skilled IT as you undertake support jobs for our extensive client base. Being passionate about meeting client needs and crafting innovative and reliable solutions that meet current and future client needs will be key. Your role will have freedom to grow aspects of our service offering and bring new and exciting services to our clients.
You will have the ability to work with leading solutions providers such as Microsoft, Lexmark, Brother, Oki, Lenovo & NBN.
- Ability to configure solutions that meet client requirements
- Microsoft 365 Administration including Office and Azure platforms
- Microsoft Server, Desktop and Cloud products,
- Active Directory Administration
- 3CX or equivalent VoIP experience or willing to gain
- Onsite work for clients where required.
- Remote work and help desk support
- Liaise with our sales and purchasing team to deliver solutions for clients
- Manage client installs and developed solutions, including end-to-end service delivery from initiation through to ongoing maintenance.
To be successful you will:
- Microsoft Certification highly desirable;
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships and proven commitment to delivering and improving the customer service experience;
- Demonstrated results orientation, sound judgement and problem solving ability;
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities;
- High level of written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team;
- Capable of operating effectively in a high pressure environment;
- Ability to handle, in a professional manner, queries, complaints and any difficult situations which may arise;
- Willing and able to work flexible hours as determined by business requirements;
- Maintain contemporary skills and product knowledge relevant to the provision of Skilled IT services and infrastructure;
- Have or be willing to obtain a security licence
- Current Driver's Licence
What We Offer:
- A competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
- Flexible working arrangements
How to Apply:
If you are a motivated technical person and want to be a part of a successful team where you will be challenged and encouraged to succeed, please apply today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation about this opportunity.