Our client is a Global Australian owned company who provide communication and technology solutions for the world's largest mining, tunnelling and resources sector. They design, develop and manufacture these critical data communications systems and safety solutions and are a truly pioneering force within their industry. We are currently assisting them in the recruitment of a Communications / RF Technician to be based out of Gladstone, QLD.
- This position is an important customer facing role involving the service and support of company technologies for our clients.
- This is a service and support role involving both remote onsite and company workshop tasks which can be for underground or surface mines.
- Responsible for prompt response to breakdown service requests.
- Working at client sites, sometimes in remote environments.
- Installation and maintenance of radio frequency (RF) equipment.
- Providing RF Solutions including Cable Termination to a high level.
- Cert III in Electronic and Communications or equivalent.
- Displays a positive attitude and excels in the customers team environment.
- Interest in mining communication equipment.
- Looking for an opportunity to join an organisation with an excellent brand who value career development and progression.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall - 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-2111-107761. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com [link removed]