No need to apply, simply call Alicia on 0406 199 062 for a confidential chat
About the company
In the business of building since 1983, pride is taken in the design and delivery of high quality commercial and industrial premises for Mackay and surrounding areas
About the role
Site Manager role is to complete and drive construction projects by planning, organizing and controlling projects, completing quality inspections, supervising sub-contractors and staff.
Key Responsibilities for the role
* Driving project from start to finish and completing on time and on budget
* Opening and closing of worksite
* Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors
* Inspect construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards and minimize work related accidents and injuries
* Analysing plans and specifications to ensure the construction projects meet design, safety and budget specifications
Skills & experience
* Certificate III Carpentry
* 5 + Years' experience working as Site Supervisor
* Commercial Site Supervisor License
* CPR and First Aid certificate
A family run business that strives for a harmonious work environment. Using their wealth of practical experience, they are leaders in providing buildings of high quality, innovative design and superb value.
A supportive company with exciting projects and annual bonuses on offer.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alicia McGregor at Frontline Construction on
0406 199 062 or via firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
CANBERRA . SYDNEY . BRISBANE . MELBOURNE . PERTH