Golding is currently seeking a Commercial Manager to be based on site at Baralaba Mining project. Reporting to the General Manager Mining, the successful candidate will provide efficient service and support in the implementation of the project’s commercial and contractual requirements. The roster for this role will operate on a (5-2) Monday to Friday. Flights from Brisbane, meals and camp accommodation will be provided for this role.
Key role tasks:
- Lead the site commercial, administration and cleaning teams to achieve safe, efficient and cost-effective outcomes;
- Manage the accommodation of personnel required for the Baralaba Mine, including facilities management;
- Work with Department Leads to provide contractual and commercial advice and support relating to Golding’s contractual scope of work, vendor contracts, finance and purchasing activities;
- Lead the consolidation of all plans, budgets, forecasts and reports required by Golding and the Client in a timely and accurate fashion;
- Work constructively with the client for mutual benefit; and
- Perform the work required of your position under the Baralaba Mine Management Structure.
Key capability requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field are highly preferred;
- Demonstrated strong commercial skills;
- Demonstrated ability to solve multiple complex matters simultaneously;
- Experience in coal mining operations in Australia is preferred;
- Well-developed communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal) demonstrating the ability to interact with internal customers, external stakeholders and clients.
Please apply online below.
Golding is an equal opportunity employer.