From small everyday moments to larger-scale changes unique to a business like ours, as a Retail Leader, you'll really see the difference your work makes every day. Whether you're in a distribution centre, a bakery, in-store or on the road, you're an important part of an Aussie icon at the heart of the nation.
About the role
Our Coles Services team takes pride in making our supermarkets shine. By managing all trolleys, trolley collection and cleaning services, we make sure our customers' shopping experiences are as consistently safe, seamless and welcoming as possible. You'll deliver a vital service to customers with pride, passion and personality ensuring our stores are clean and that trolleys are available for our customers. We'll look to you to inspire your team with a passion for providing customers with a fantastic shopping experience that is fast, friendly & efficient.
About you and your skills
- Leadership experience with the ability to coach and develop your team through leading by example
- To safely complete tasks such as pushing/pulling floor cleaning equipment and machinery, and pushing trolleys from the car park into the store
- To maintain a focus on safety and compliance for team members and customers
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time and lift heavy items (up to max 16kg)
- Great communication, time management and task prioritisation skills
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it's not about the discounts (although you do get those), it's about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is our investment and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We're continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that's just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process' section [link removed] of our careers site.
Job ID: 81751
Employment Type: Full time