This is an opportunity work with a huge variety of machinery in a modern, well equipped machine shop.
This business is one of the largest and most fully equipped machine shops, including modern and state-of-art capacity CNC Lathes, Mills & Borers.
The company offers a wide range of engineering services through its Machine Shop, Onsite Machining, Mechanical Projects and Surface Coating Departments.
This is an opportunity for a full-time CNC Machinist/Programmer to join their manufacturing team in Gladstone. You will be responsible for the programming and operating various CNC machines. Occasional weekend work may be required, with overtime paid accordingly.
Work in a professional work environment in a stable economical region that has a relatively low cost of living and offers a dream of 4WD activities in the bush or a relaxing day on Great Barrier Reef for the best reef fishing.
The region has a stable stream of maintenance activities in the industry that keep work coming through our facilities on a constant basis which will provide you with ongoing job security.
Your duties will include:
- Programming, operating and setting the CNC Machines
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings
- Good level of communication
- High level of time efficiency, quality, pride and safety
- May require to work nightshift and weekend work when needed
- Trade qualification (Fitter & turner or machinist)
- + 5 year’s experience in precision machining environment
- Driver licence
- Desired forklift ticket
- Desired basic knowledge on welding
The successful candidate will be required to work 38 hours per week, with overtime and nightshift work if required.
Attractive hourly rate circa $35-$45 + super and overtime, negotiable with experience.
To register your interest, click the “Apply for this job now” button, without delay.
To discuss this opportunity, or if you have questions, contact Jodi for a confidential discussion on 0428 844 867 or email@example.com