A proud family-owned engineering business that has grown in size and reputation over the last five decades.
Our client is a manufacturing business that offer a range of machining, fabrication, welding and more. The company culture is second to none, employees are highly valued and work together as a team to achieve.
An opportunity has arisen to employ an enthusiastic candidate for a CNC Machinist to join the team in Gladstone. The successful candidate will have CNC experience with the use of lathes in a manufacturing environment.
- Current drivers' licence
- Trade qualification (Fitter & Turner or Machinist)
- Set and operate multi-axis machines with lathe experience
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read drawings; job specifications / instructions
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Permanent, full time role with overtime available
- Great workshop culture & supportive network
- Yaralla Lifestyle Package - free access to cinema, gym, golf, tennis etc.
Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
To register your interest click the “Apply for this job now” button, without delay.
To discuss this opportunity, or if you have questions, contact Jodi for a confidential discussion on 0428 844 867 or firstname.lastname@example.org