Rockhampton Golf Club is situated near the beautiful Botanical Gardens in Rockhampton just minutes from the CBD of Rockhampton. With an average annual membership of around 720 members, the licensed bar and club operates seven days a week.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and strong leaders to help with the day to day operations of the club and to provide excellence standards of service. Great candidates will be able to take initiative, be hardworking, punctual and friendly to help us create a better story for our members and guests.
The role involves:
- carrying in food deliveries and putting them into proper storage areas
- cleaning ovens, dishes, pans and other equipment
- cleaning the floor and disposing of kitchen waste and rubbish correctly
- keeping kitchen walls and work surfaces clean
- bringing food in from the storeroom
- checking sell-by dates and rotating stock
- peeling and cutting vegetables, preparing sandwiches and other hot box foods for our members
- preparing all current menu selections
- using machinery such as slicers and mixers
- Event and Function food catering
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendation
- Basic kitchen duties, helping out with BBQ areas, and anywhere needed to help the day operate smoothly.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Interact with guests, take orders and serve food
- Plan and present bar menu
- Restock and replenish kitchen inventory and supplies
- Able to perform kitchen inventory
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Maintain a clean and sanitary working environment
- Able to work as a team member and well with others
- To multi-task and provide the highest standard of excellence when at work
- Event & Function catering abilities
- Data Entry, ordering
The ideal applicant will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience in Hospitality or related discipline
- Extensive knowledge point of sale (Swiftpos system)
- Must be able to meet all Queensland Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulations requirements including the completion of an RSA. RMLV and RCG are a benefit as well.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- The ability to work harmoniously with members of the Committee and the senior management team.
- Have knowledge using Windows 365, Excel, and fundamental knowledge with the operation of computers
- Covid-19 Compliant
Need more information
For enquiries and questions please contact Jarrod Miles, Rockhampton Golf Club General Manager on email@example.com.