The Woorabinda Multipurpose Health Service operates across three facilities, employing 63 medical, nursing, allied health, operational and administration staff across:
- An 8-bed Hospital and Community Health Facility.
- 4-bed Residential Aged Care
- Community Alcohol, Drug and Mental Health Service facility
- 4-chair Renal Dialysis Unit
A proposal is in place to extend the existing Hospital facility to accommodate 14 Residential Aged Care Beds to enable current Residential Aged Care services to operate from the one site.
Salary Information (Nurse Grade 6 (1))
Total remuneration value of up to $118,395 p.a. is comprised of:
- A salary between $48.87 - $52.33 p.h.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
- Professional Development Allowance
- Ten (10) days Professional Development Leave (conditions apply)
Other Benefits Include:
- Accommodation provided.
- Rural and Remote Incentives - including RANIP.
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
For further details on how to apply download the Role Description below! Alternatively, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) CH2F427145.