Bidgerdii Community Health Service is an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community controlled primary health care service, operating in the Rockhampton and Central Queensland region for more than twenty-five years. The organisation is a bulk billing community-controlled health service.
Bidgerdii Community Health Service is seeking a proactive, energetic and professional Clinic Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for operational, financial and human resources management of our clinical operations and delivery of Integrated Team Care and Allied Health Services across our clinics in line with our approved Model of Care. We have clinics in Rockhampton and Mt Morgan and provide a comprehensive primary health care service to an expanding client population in the greater Rockhampton region.
The Clinic Manager reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Minimum Requirements of the role:
- Qualifications and/or previous practice experience as a health professional in a primary health care setting.
- Demonstrated clinical management experience, in particular the ability to manage a multi-disciplinary team.
- A knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander societies and cultures and an understanding of the issues, particularly in the health area, which are affecting ATSI people.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and communication skills including ability to deal with complex issues and work under pressure with minimal supervision and meet set deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of change management and quality improvement.
- Sound understanding of clinical policies, systems and procedures.
- Sound knowledge of Medicare Benefits Schedule and its application in the CCHS setting, including understanding of the Closing the Gap programs and targets.
- Current C Class Drivers Licence (QLD) – essential.
- Immunisation requirements – It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against the following vaccine preventable diseases: measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, hepatitis B, hepatitis A and pertussis (whooping cough) during their employment.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate.
- Current Blue Card (Working with Children and young people).
- Satisfactory Police Check.
Why Bidgerdii Community Health Services?
Located in the heart of Rockhampton on Bolsover St and Mt Morgan on Morgan St, both great central locations.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Full-time employment
- Monday to Friday
- Professional Development- Further education or career progression
- Salary Packaging
How to Apply
All applications are to be submitted online, please submit a recent resume and cover letter by clicking the APPLY button on this add.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
For enquiries, please contact HR via email: HR@bidgerdii.org
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.