Are you someone who wants to work for a Financial Planning practice that placed top 5 as a Great Place to Work in Australia?
Invest Blue is passionate about helping people live their best possible life and this isn't just what we do for our clients, we mean it for the people that work here.
We always say, “Clients do not come first. People come first. If you take care of your people, they will take care of the clients." – Richard Branson
- Are you someone who is looking to join a fun family-oriented business?
- Are you a highly organised and efficient team member, driven to achieving deadlines with integrity and quality?
Invest Blue is a large, successful Financial Planning business that currently has 23 offices located throughout Queensland, NSW, Melbourne, ACT & Tasmania. Our team of Financial Planners and support people are dedicated to helping clients achieve their goals and dreams. Our strength comes from delivering tailored, high-quality advice based on a consistent process. Importantly, Invest Blue's financial advice is not about limiting your lifestyle now to achieve future goals but about achieving a balance so that you can enjoy your life today and save for your goals and dreams.
When you become a valued team member at Invest Blue, there are a wide range of benefits on offer. Some of these include:
- an offer of a free financial plan
- 2 health & wellbeing days per year
- your birthday day off
- community time off to spend a day volunteering for a community initiative or chosen charity
- celebrating with the business at our annual “Celebrate the Wins” event (all paid for by Invest Blue).
Our business is growing and therefore a Client Support Officer role has become available to help support our Gladstone office.
We are ideally looking for a candidate who possesses 1-2 + years’ experience within a similar role, or with some Financial Planning or Financial background. This position will be based in our Gladstone Office.
Key role responsibilities will be:
- Provide exceptional client service to the clients of Invest Blue, through the provision of initial and ongoing support
- Coordinate team workflow. Update and chase delegated tasks both within the team to ensure progress to deadlines
- Providing efficient, compliant and accurate support and administration assistance to the financial planners in the office to deliver an excellent client experience
- Proactive interaction with clients and advisers to ensure all necessary information is up to date and current in client management database and in client account records
- work in progress reporting
- Proactive phone calls and client contact to clients to book in meetings and appointments to ensure ongoing support services are delivered
Desired Skills and Experience
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- You will have experience providing exceptional customer service within a client facing environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- You will have a demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise and schedule work targets and activities with minimum supervision.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with a high attention to detail
- You will have an ability to work under pressure and within a well-defined compliance framework
- High level technical knowledge and a commitment to maintain that knowledge over time. Keeping abreast of technical changes via continuous professional development.
- Experience with using financial planning software (e.g., Salesforce) desirable, but not mandatory
- Current non-restricted driver’s license
- Standard background checks including but not excluded to criminal history, bankruptcy, ASIC
Remuneration is dependent on level of education and experience and will range from $60K - $70K inclusive of superannuation. In addition, Invest Blue has a bonus structure that becomes applicable following successful completion of the probation period.
Please email your covering letter and resume to email@example.com