The position of Client Advocate will allow you to exhibit your first-class administration & customer service skills in a professional and community-driven environment.
This is a part-time (2-3 days per week, days to be discussed at the time of the interview) or full time opportunity. Rockhampton will be the home clinic, with travel to the Gladstone clinic when required.
As a client advocate and first point of contact for patients when they visit the clinic a day in the life will be greeting and building rapport with patients, assisting them with bookings and consultations, managing all documentation and medical forms/claims, and ensuring every patient's visit is an enjoyable and valuable experience.
Adecco is thrilled to partner with the largest independent, Australian-owned, National healthcare provider specialising in hearing. Our client is renowned for working collaboratively with ENT Specialists, GPs, and other healthcare professionals to provide a full range of diagnostic assessments for adults and children.
A company that values and supports its employees, our client provides career progression opportunities to enable their team to grow, evolve, and find longevity.
A dynamic and innovative opportunity has been presented for a Client Advocate specialising in Administration & Customer Care to join our client.
As an integral member of our team, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- The Client Advocate role provides overall support and coordination to clinics for all front desk requirements for audiologists, GP referrals and our valued patients.
- Managing clinics administration, medical documentation, and Medicare requirements
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
- Greeting and liaising with patients upon arriving at the clinic.
- Book and confirm appointments with the online scheduling tool.
- Maintain a high standard of compliance.
- Manage the Client database to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain a professional relationship with patients and ENT Specialists and a high standard of phone etiquette to manage a high volume of outgoing and incoming client service calls.
To be considered for this role, you will be/have:
- Previous experience working with a medical/healthcare background is essential
- Proven experience within an administration role, demonstrating high compliance.
- An enthusiastic and approachable individual, priding themselves on efficient reception support and coordination.
- A highly organised and motivated individual with the ability to multitask.
- A highly driven individual determined to exceed KPIs/ targets.
- Demonstrate and promote high standards of patient care.
- Two doses of the Covid-19 vaccination is required.
In return, our client offers
- Attractive salary with great company benefits.
- Comprehensive training, as well as career and learning development opportunities
- A collaborative, supportive and down-to-earth team and clinic environment.
- Discounted Private Health Insurance and other benefits and products.
- And much more
This is part-time or full time opportunity is based in Rockhampton, (with travel to Gladstone when required) offering a competitive salary, great company benefits, and the opportunity to build and develop a meaningful long-term career.
How to apply
Please click APPLY NOW! Or, if you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity and have a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0456 242 433
Candidates must be available for a face-to-face video call interview with Adecco as a first step for this role.