Kinetic is Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most diverse bus operator, moving more than 100 million passengers per year across some of the most recognisable names in bus transport. We deliver these services through our 7300 people and fleet of over 4900 buses.
As a business who genuinely cares about our customers, our people and our environment; we are industry leaders in delivering zero-emission technology, investing in our communities, training and developing our people, and providing an inclusive workplace which reflects the communities we serve.
As a Cleaner / Refueller, you are one of the most important parts of our service experience, having an eye for detail, and a drive for perfection in your work. You are responsible for maintaining high level of cleanliness of our fleet.
- Preparing our fleet for service in cleanliness, sufficient fuel, equipment (i.e. safety triangles, “sharps” containers, fire extinguisher etc.).
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness around the wash bay and refuelling areas, as well as ensuring other areas within the Depot are cleaned (e.g., offices, yard, and driver’s rooms).
- Location: Mackay
- Training: You will be trained to achieve high standards in all parts of your work.
- We are Australia’s and New Zealand’s leading mass transit bus operator with opportunities to grow and spread your wings
- We care for our people and provide our Employee Assistance Program including wellbeing, financial and nutritional coaching, counselling, and legal advice
- We offer secure employment with genuine career progression opportunities
- We care for our people and provide industry best diversity leave provisions
The boxes you'll tick:
This role will be responsible for ensuring high quality and excellence in bus presentation, along with general duties of a detailer.
- Current MR Drivers Licence is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Produce quality work output and have a demonstrated sense of pride in your duties.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Be able to pass a pre‐employment physical examination and medical history check
- Australian Work Rights.
How You Apply:
So, if this sounds like you and you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career with Kinetic then click the 'Apply for this job' button now! There has never been a better time to join Kinetic.
Kinetic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and our people represent the community which we service. We invite all suitably qualified applicants to apply, including First Nations People, and people from diverse social, cultural and gender backgrounds.