City FM Australia (City) provide world leading Facilities Management, Engineering and Energy solutions which ensure safe, successful and sustainable outcomes, on time and on budget for our partner - Bunnings.
City are looking for dedicated and energetic cleaning team members to work with one of Australia's most recognisable hardware stores Bunnings Warehouse.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Carrying out general commercial cleaning duties
- Operating cleaning machinery (training provided)
- Maintain all chemicals and equipment
- Adhere to all City Health and Safety (Think Safe) policies and procedures
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have a great attitude and willingness to learn
- Own a smart phone - essential
- Obtain a current driver’s licence and car (desirable)
- Have Australian working rights
Shift patterns may vary across store locations.
- Monday 6.00am to 12.30pm
- Tuesday 6.00am to 12.30pm
- Wednesday 6.00am to 11.00am
- Thursday 6.00am to 12.30pm
What’s in it for you?
- Secure and stable ongoing work
- Comprehensive induction with on-the-job training
- Competitive hourly rates paid in accordance with City’s EBA & Awards
If you would like the opportunity to be part of a growing Australian Facilities Management business, we would love to hear from you.
City is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports and encourages the diverse needs of each individual Team Member. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with ongoing professional development for all our Team Members.
City does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. City will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.