With over 30 years’ experience, Glad Group is positioned as a leader in the delivery of integrated property services across Australia and New Zealand.
We aim too provide the highest standards of cleaning and presentation, positively engage with and professionally assist customers at every opportunity. As a Cleaner, your responsibilities include:
- Performing cleaning duties in line with scope to ensure presentation standards
- Providing excellent service standards to ensure client satisfaction
- Knowledge of WHS requirements
- Meeting KPIs of the Clients and the Company
- Attention to detail
To join us, you will have:
- Previous cleaning experience (advantage)
- Knowledge of commercial and retail cleaning practices (advantage)
- Machine operations experience such as scrubber, buffer or sweeper (advantage)
- Experience working as a team player
- Excellent presentation, at all times, with excellent communication skills
- Experience in customer service
- Basic computer literacy skills in order to use onsite systems for signing in and out, and reporting.
Benefits at Glad Group:
- Career progression through ongoing training and development
- Exclusive employee reward and recognition program
- Employee Assistance Program
Glad is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and Champion of genuine action towards Reconciliation. We know that our workplace benefits from diversity and we seek to increase and maintain representation of all people across our workforce. Our aim is to make employment with Glad accessible for all people, including targeted programs for females, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. If you meet the above criteria, then click APPLY and become a part of the Glad Group family by submitting your resume.