In partnership with Rolleston Open Cut mine, WorkPac is now seeking experience civil operators who are looking for an opportunity to obtain a production dump truck operator role withing a coal mining environment. We are looking for candidates with strong civil or quarry experience operating dump trucks with a minimum of CAT 777, Excavators, Dozer or grader.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Located 16km from the town of Rolleston and only 140km from Emerald, our client is one of Australia's largest coal producers, who operate open cut and underground coal mines. Our client is a responsible miner of coal with a track record of excellence in supplying high quality coal.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
In this role you will become a part of a busy mine as a Dump Truck Operator. You will be operating CAT, 789, 793 & 795 Dump Trucks within a productive coal mine near Rolleston..
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Strong civil or quarry experience
- You will need to have obtained a Standard 11 & Coal Board Medical within last 2 years or be willing to attain this.
- Manual Drivers Licence required
- SSE signed skills list, Current Drivers Licence & right to work in Australia
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical Assessment & Drug and Alcohol test prior to commencement non mandated
- Upskilling role with ongoing employment
- Weekly pay
- 7/7 roster
- DIDO or BIBO option available from Bundaberg via Calliope or Yeppoon via Rockhampton
- Superannuation paid on all rostered hours
- Employee Assistance program
- Immediate start with WorkPac, commencing with an industry leading company
- Great culture and safety standards
- First class camp facilities – Pool, Gym & Tennis courts
- On-site support
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities. WorkPac is a company that values Inclusion and Diversity as well as career progression.
Tia Ellis - 07 5556 2251
Job Reference Number: 7396J202339766
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.