Even Better Living
For a glimpse of the fantastic lifestyle and even better living you can enjoy here in the Central Queensland region, watch our short 90 second video featuring Gorden Tallis.
Watch Video Now
About The Company
Our client is a well-established, highly values-driven commercial business, driven by a set of strong core values, which enable the business and it's team to not only achieve for themselves but for their clients and the wider community.
The culture is high-performance focused and results are achieved by pro-active and passionate people taking leadership, looking out for their workmates and doing what is right and fair.
About The Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Civil Supervisor to join our diverse team and make a difference on our client's projects.
This position will lead and mentor this civil construction/maintenance team. It is an opportunity to deliver exceptional outcomes, while maintaining a safe and productive culture and having a positive impact on the community.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a values driven, performance-focused team, demonstrate your capabilities and progress your career.
Experience and Skills Needed:
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE in a relevant Civil or Construction Supervisor/Leadership role
- Knowledge of the civil construction industry, particularly concrete and earthworks projects
- Able to interpret construction drawings and plans
- Highly effective in negotiating and communicating with clients and project personnel
- Experience contributing to delivering projects on time and on budget
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement the scheduled program of work
- Proactivity in leading, monitoring and controlling HSE on site
- Possess a Zero Harm attitude toward safety
For more information and to apply for this role, click the “Apply for this job now” button and upload your Resume or contact Jess Sporne on 0437 442 332 for a confidential discussion.