About the Role:
We're currently seeking an experienced Civil Supervisor for an immediate start with our client, a reputable and successful company based in Gladstone.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide a consistently high level of supervision on site at all times
- Coordinate and supervise employees and subcontractors
- Maintain daily reports and a very high standard of Work Health & Safety
- Liaising with the client and Project Manager to organise inspections of the works
You will have at least 5 years experience in civil construction and be able to demonstrate the following:
- A sound understanding of the construction industry including modern construction techniques.
- Bulk Earthworks and roads experience.
- Structural concrete experience.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A good level of computer literacy including MS Word and Excel
- Applicants must hold a current driving licence
A competitive pay rate will be available, based on your experience.
This is an opportunity to work for an employer of choice with a great company culture, at an exciting period of their growth.
Contact Jess Sporne at Trade Talent Scout on 0437 442 332 to discuss, or email email@example.com for more details