MRAEL in partnership in RoadTek Rockhampton are seeking a highly motivated Civil Construction Trainee to join the Road Construction and Maintenance department.
As a Civil Construction Trainee, you will be required to perform various duties and will have the opportunity to rotate through different disciplines, to gain skills and experience across a broad range of Civil Construction streams. You will have the opportunity to learn from quality and experienced tradesman which provide excellent support and guidance throughout your traineeship.
This role will require applicants to work a flexible roster including day and possibly night shifts. You will be required to pass a fit for work medical, including a drug and alcohol screen.
Successful applicant must also have a white card or willing to obtain before commencing.
Full Time Traineeship
- Must be an Australian citizen / resident.
- Manual Drivers licence
- Genuine interest in this career pathway
- A positive quick learning attitude
- Reliable and punctual
Benefits of a Traineeship
- Earn and learn - Weekly Wage!
- On the job training
- Nationally recognised qualification: Certificate III Civil Construction (Road Construction and Maintenance)
- Mentoring and Support if required
- Click I'm Interested to create your profile and upload your current Resume and Cover Letter
- The recruitment process also includes aptitude testing
MRAEL is an equal opportunity employer.