Love working outdoors.
- Civil Construction Labourer
- 10 Week Contract (Possible Extension) – 38hrs per week
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Get your foot in the door within a government division.
Are you looking for the opportunity to get your foot in the door with a government division, well this opportunity may just be for you.
Located in Tropical Queensland in the Mackay Region, our client is seeking Civil Construction labourers to join their team. You will have experience working as part of a team completing tasks associated with construction and maintenance of roads and drainage infrastructure.
What will you need?
- Experience working as a labourer in the construction/maintenance for roads and drainage infrastructure
- Proficient driving a single axle truck in various conditions
- Comfortable operating road construction equipment
- Concreting experience including: formwork, pouring and finishing
- White Card
- Current Qld Manual C Class Drivers license and Qld HR Rigid Truck Licence
- Current Traffic Controllers Ticket
- Willing to complete Online Induction
- Ability to work in a team environment
- License/Tickets to operate: Skid Steer Loader, Roller, Loader, Backhoe, Grader
If you enjoy working outdoors as part of a team, then give me a call today on 0426 030 041 or send me a copy of your resume to email@example.com. This is a great opportunity to showcase what you can do.