WORK WITH A TEAM OF THE BEST
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our next CHPP Maintenance Fitter, reporting to the CHPP Superintendent, you will work collaboratively with your crew and the wider site team towards delivering safe, high-quality solutions and results.
Our Lake Vermont Project is situated Via Dysart Central Queensland.
The successful applicants will join a passionate and energetic team where they will be responsible for providing technical knowledge, support and assistance to Thiess’ CHPP operations. The role will also provide an opportunity to expand your technical skills and become a leader in the fixed plant maintenance field.
- Perform the servicing, repair and maintenance of fixed plant equipment as directed in accordance with Thiess maintenance and lubrication system documentation
- Completing General Maintenance, Breakdowns, Services and Component Change outs to a high regard
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical drawings, OEM and computer based systems
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Conduct required inspections to maximise equipment utilization
- Working at Heights, Confined Space and CHPP maintenance experience preferred
WHAT THIESS CAN DO FOR YOU
- Permanent full-time positions
- Even time roster
- Full camp facilities provided
- Living out of camp allowance, if applicable
- Production bonuses
- Thiess’ commitment to training & developing
- Salary sacrifice options – Flights & novated leasing
- Range of corporate discounts including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products
- Referral bonus program – earn $5k for a successful referral
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more – http://www.thiess.com
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.