Expression of Interest
Support Worker Childrens Services
About the role
Located in Mackay and reporting to the Service Manager, you will work within the Purpose and Values of Aruma. You will be part of a high performing Youth Support Team, working towards delivering a positive customer experience to those in our care.
- Award rates + penalties
- NFP $15,900 tax free + discounts on everyday products & services
- Casual conversion to Permanent Part Time for right candidates
- Training & development opportunities through Aruma RTO
- Access to Fitness Passport - subsidised Gym membership
- Employee Assistance Program
What you'll need
- Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention (Residential Care), or equivalent (click here to view more details) or willing to enrol
- Valid Australian full driver's licence
- Australian Work Rights
- Willingness to complete a Child Safety and Personal Screening Check
- Hold (or are willing to obtain) a Blue Card, NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, First Aid & CPR qualifications.
People love to work at Aruma because they get the satisfaction of knowing they are Supporting people to live a great life, the life they want, the life they choose. Aruma is also BRAVE. That's what makes us a trailblazer, being part of our team means you need to meet our BRAVE behaviours (Bold, Respectful, Authentic, Value Teamwork, Excellent)
How to apply
Follow the prompts and attach an updated resume.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered. Shortlisted applications will be required to undergo pre-employment probity checks. We will be actively shortlisting during the advertising period and reserve the right to close this advert prior to the advertised closing date.