We are seeking a passionate, driven and knowledgeable Centre Director.
This is a unique position where the successful applicant will have the perfect balance of administrative tasks, curriculum oversight and working directly with the fantastic team.
In the Centre Director Role you will work alongside the Assistant Centre Director on a day to day basis. Working alongside the Educators in guiding practices, providing quality training and support to the team. In addition, you will oversee and ensure that the workplace operates within OH&S requirements and duty of care of children and their families is strictly maintained.
Your role requires you to liaise with the Educational Leader, WPHS Officer, Sustainability Office and Community Liaison Officer in providing support to completing set tasks and continue to provide exceeding practices throughout the centre and community.
Experience & Responsibilities / Selection Criteria
- Confidence in mentoring a team as the Centre Director
- Previous knowledge with accounting software
- Sound understanding and application of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Strong understanding of compliance and of National Quality Standards (NQF)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Support and work collaboratively with your team and assist and support the nominated supervisor in the general day to day running of the service.
- Manage and lead the community engagement.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Minimum Diploma of Children's Services, Bachelor of Early Childhood Education Preferred
- Current approved first aid, anaphylaxis and asthma qualifications
- Current Bluecard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound understanding of the EYLF and NQF
- A beautiful centre with large natural playgrounds
- Professional development and leadership programs
- Above award negotiable salary and conditions
- Goal based financial bonuses
- Supportive management team
If you are motivated to lead a team of creative professionals who enjoy satisfaction and innovation in educating and inspiring children, please send your resume and cover letter to Stacey Moore - firstname.lastname@example.org