Within this child safety role you will be providing culturally appropriate, practical prevention and early intervention support services to children and families to meet agreed case plan goals. This role is an opportunity to let your altruistic self shine!
- Competitive salary packages
- Permanent full time
- Supportive team culture
- Continuous learning, mentoring and professional development opportunities
- Contribute in making a positive difference in the lives of children
About the role:
- Creating safe environments for the wellbeing of children and families.
- Field and office work
- Provide statutory child protection services including: assessment, intervention, casework and case management in accordance with legislation and practice guidelines
- Work with multidisciplinary teams in region based service centers
- Build rapport with various stakeholders to ensure children are protected, and families are provided with the support they need.
- Degree qualified as a Social Worker, Social Welfare, Psychologist, Human Services or Behavioral Science
- Other relevant Bachelors degrees acceptable with a minimum of 6 subjects relating to human services, psychology or behavioral science. And 12 months related work experience .
- Australian Driver's License
- Ability to manage complex cases and situations keeping an empathetic and caring approach
- Be an advocate for others
Applicants with an overseas qualification may be considered if the qualification has been assessed as comparable to a relevant Australian qualification.
Our commitment to safeguarding people.
Randstad is committed to the safety and well-being of all the people we provide support and care to. We take steps to achieve this through our candidate application process. All applicants are required to provide any relevant and requested checks (these checks could be specific to Randstad and/or our clients) which could include Police Checks, Working with Children Checks etc. Lastly, references are conducted using an online platform that has an inbuilt fraud alert. Information gathered in these reference checks could include work done with individuals under your care depending upon your role