- Work & live on some of Australia's most beautiful Resorts!
- Live the Island lifestyle!
- Seeking passionate skilled Senior Chefs!
Be apart of this incredible opportunity, all levels of Chefs needed for some of Australia's most special Resorts. Live and work in paradise!
Are you looking for a change and dreaming of that Island lifestyle? Now is your chance. We are looking for Chefs of all levels to live and work on some of Queensland's most beautiful resorts. Apply now, truly an opportunity not to be missed!
Skills & Experience
- Resort work is a bonus
- A minimum of 2 years as a Chef
- Experience in a high volume kitchen
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Passion for, and a sense of pride in your work
- Ability to take direction
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Benefits & Culture
- Amazing Salary, above award
- Wake up in paradise every day
- Free 24 hour staff only laundry and gym facilities
- Beachfront location
- Great for saving
- Close-knit and inclusive team environment
- Work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about the Island lifestyle
- Genuine career and self-development opportunities
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Nick Moore on 0422 712 748.
Seeking a job change?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality it goes to our team of experienced recruiters who will work with you to find your dream role.
Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you call us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
Did you know?
Frontline Hospitality has offices across Australia and not all of our roles are advertised on external job boards, so head to our website to view all of our available positions and apply for any roles of interest.