Casual Retail Assistant - Style House Fashion (Gladstone)
We currently have a Casual Retail Assistant position/s available at our Gladstone Boutique for an immediate start with up to 30 hours per week.
Do you have a genuine passion for ladies’ fashion? Consider yourself to be a shining star in customer service? Believe you cover all of the below position requirements to fill the role, then we would love to hear from you.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Greet and interact with all customers and provide excellence in customer service.
- Maintain the visual standards of the store and represent the image of Style House Fashion.
- Processing of Stock Deliveries, Quality Check and shop floor replenishment.
- Assist in maintaining stock control online and instore.
- Assist with collating creative imagery and content for marketing platforms.
- Assist customers with exchanges, queries over phone and email.
- Ordering stationery and packaging for the boutique.
- Preparation of all customers online orders via Post and Click & Collect.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to perform and prioritise in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Must be trustworthy, flexible, energetic, hardworking, reliable and have the ability to work throughout the week, and Saturdays if required.
- Must be well groomed and neatly presented for a fashion boutique.
- Confident, warm, and friendly demeanour.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the retail Point of Sale computerised systems process or the ability to quickly learn.
- Proven experience working within a small team and a strong teamwork focus.
- Knowledge of inventory stock procedures or ability to quickly learn
- Good basic math skills
- Strong understanding of social media applications is desirable, not essential.
- Must have car licence
Why Work with Us
- Generous Employee Discounts
- Weekly Team Targets and Incentives
- Training and Upskilling Focus
- Warm, Friendly & Dynamic Team Environment
- GCCI Best in Business Retail & Sales Winner 2022
Please forward your detailed cover letter with a clear response to our position requirements above, along with your current resume to:
~ Applications close 5.00pm Monday 23rd January 2023.
~ Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* PLEASE NOTE: Email Applications will only be accepted, please do not apply at our boutique